Romantic Getaway Package
Special Offer - save 25% if booked by May.31, 2013! Click Here for the details.
Included in our Romantic Getaway Package:
A wide variety of activities to enjoy!
World class snorkeling just one option!
- Round-trip air transfers between Belize International Airport and Jaguar Reef Lodge
- Air-conditioned accommodations
- All Meals, including packed lunches on full day tours
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- $300 credit towards drinks, any unused credit may be used in the gift shop
- A romantic candle light dinner for two, served on your veranda or on the beach with a complimentary bottle of wine
- Beachfront upgrade available for $50 per night
- Fresh flowers and candles daily
- Free use of bikes, kayaks, sail boat and snorkel gear
|Green Season Rates
May.2, 2013-Dec.19, 2013
Price Per Couple
|Add/Sub a Night
Minimum 3 Nights
|Ocean View Cabana
|Beachfront One Bedroom Suite
|Beachfront Two Bedroom
|Penthouse One Bedroom Suite
For information on our other honeymoon package go to our Ultimate Honeymooon Package page.
Back to the Honeymoons page
"Great vacation! Very pleased with everything. We had the best honeymoon. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The resort is beautiful and the variety of activities is amazing. Couldn't ask for more!"
Markia and Marcus, Switzerland, Jan. / 12
"We loved our stay here. We were very impressed by the genuine friendliness of your hard-working staff especially Ella, Mitchell, King and Elijeo as well as our tour guides Sipriano and Roy. Thanks for providing us with an amazing honeymoon vacation!"
Tom and Brittany, Ney York, N.Y., Feb. / 12
"Your entire staff provided us with exceptional service during our stay. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. Jaguar Reef Lodge provided the perfect mixture of relaxation and adventure. Thanks to you our honeymoon was amazing!"
Laura and Stephen, San Diego, Ca., Nov. / 12
"Everyone here was so pleasant, welcoming and friendly! We have truly enjoyed every moment of our stay. I have had the blessing of travelling many places in the world and there is no other place I can think of where I feel like I've stayed with family. We will be back often! Thank you!"
Chris and Bill, Fairbanks, Ak., Feb. / 12